Ads component or extenstion not work in ppremuim kodular

We are tired of not responding to this topic as if we are asking for the impossible

It turns out that AdMob extension will be allowed.

As an external or internal component?

Extension only at this point.

https://community.kodular.io/t/kodular-premium/187508/21?u=deanart2012

1 Like

Many have complained about using Admob from third parties and it shows an error
Despite their participation in the Premium
I donā€™t know why it is not added as an internal component like before

Kodular made their decision so thatā€™s that. I would like to see AdMob components too but have to live with it. I hope they reverse their decision but if not thereā€™s nothing we can do about it.

I am expecting them to sort out the issues with the AdMob extensions otherwise it is going to be a huge cause for complaints and I wouldnā€™t be surprised if people end up leaving.

I wonā€™t be subscribing to Premium until people confirm that AdMob extensions are working. Iā€™ve actually started to learn another platform because I have begun to lose confidence in Kodular. I will stick around for another month or so but if things donā€™t improve (AdMob extensions and bug fixes) then Iā€™m away.

If there are no admob components that are working fine, I am the first to leave because in order to continue to pay for kodular and pay for airtable and others
Where did he come from if there was no admob?
It is assumed that Admob is added well and in all forms of ads, as well as solving the problems of Facebook ads and adding other advertising methods, and for the highest example, $40 annually