App Inventor + Kodular Planned Collaboration

So i did a quick migration from the kodular creator to the mit but my app crashes instantly, cannot find pages i created sono cannot use it in the new mit app creator

When is this going to happen? We are targeting this coming year for the beta release of this next version of the App Inventor platform

4 Likes

you guys do whatever you want but i mean api 31 to 33 Make it available to all of us quickly, you guys understood that this is our order :rofl::rofl::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Call MIT :joy: and say them : hurry up!

1 Like

Unfortunately Tableview and collinstreelist extentions have stopped working with App Inventor’s latest update and admins suggest nothing but available options limitted to the new update

I hope that in the migration it corrects the grotesque errors and anomalies that happen in Kodular, like the screen turning in portrait mode and that even with so many complaints from premium subscribers they didn’t fix it.

9 Likes

When will be we find all these feature in mit app inventor ? and also can we use the builder offline(without internet) ?

There are third party offline solutions available

Taifun

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

But the main question is how kodular team will earn from us because after collaboration if you remove the premium then will you people again start taking commision from our admob and other components because it should be clear how you people will make profit from us

1 Like

Congratulation

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

it’s been a while since kodular had an update. dose kodular team had stoped working on kodular or there is other reason for holding new updates and bug fix witch is needed in the kodular. can anyone conform what’s happening in kodular team?

1 Like

read the announcement to understand, what they are working on

Taifun

1 Like

well is has been a quite sometime they can at least can give some updates on there progress.

6 Likes

exactly. same here

I am looking for ways to migrate my app from kodular to MIT App Inventor and this is very important for me. It is said that I can move my app from kodular to MIT App Inventor, but this is not possible at the moment, is it?

You probably might be able to do this one day… currently you have to remove all Kodular specific components before being able to import a project, see also

Taifun

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I did… and this is a lot of work. Finally, I redid the project from scratch.

Building a project from scratch is a lot of work. Therefore, I am looking for ways to move my project faster.

2 Likes