App rejected due violation

I got the reason…
Why she got that rejection…

please say the reason

1 Like

Just tell me what’s the work of this button…

@indianreview10

this button sends location of user as sms to their loved ones

1 Like

Thats the Only reasons…
Because the sms you send will share direct sms which means you are sending physical location of person… now try activity starter to send message…
Or explain them why you sending message directly…
@indianreview10

can you please explain this how

1 Like

In content ratings they ask… Is your app share physical location…
I suggest you better use the way peter provide you …@indianreview10

If i had an app which provides service to people and i had nothing to select on the core functionality of app then what should i do in that case

1 Like

In that case you have to read every point
What’s actually that points for…
@indianreview10

I had read and applied but everytime they reject saying that app doesn’t match the core functionality o application.

I suggest you change the method of sending sms…
So that you will not face the issue @indianreview10

If you give users your apk to install or upload it to amazon instead of to Google Play you can do what you want and don’t have to change anything.

@indianreview10

I guess you are using Texting component to send SMS. When you drag and drop this component in the designer, then by-default the Receiving property is set to Foreground, which means your app may receive SMS when it is in foreground.

Now according to the email you got, when you publish your app under the category ‘Physical safety / emergency alert to send SMS’, then your app should only SEND SMS and NOT RECEIVE them(which your app may be currently doing)

So try to set the Receiver property to Off from the designer section of your project and try to submit the app again and see what happens. Hope it may solve your issue. And if it doesn’t then the only thing is to try what I told in my previous reply. :+1:

2 Likes

Yes, and if that doesn’t help, try to remove these permission from the Manifest:

But then they should actually no longer be declared in the Manifest, if you did what @Vaibhav suggested.

My another app which i am trying to upload is getting reject all the time please say what i should do ,I am not understanding which core functionality to use .

1 Like

All time they will only reject your app… Just use activity starter to send sms… In content ratings say yes for the question they ask is your app share user location
@indianreview10

But my another app is not sending any SMS and Location , WHILE UPLOADING ON GOOGLE PLAY STORE IT ASK FOR ONE CORE FEATURE. BUT IN MY APP I DONT HAVE ANY.

Can you please show your app here…
@indianreview10

do you mean in blocks!

Should i send the apk!!
@Alapjeet