App Suspended Due to Violation of Device and Network Abuse policy and sections 4.8 and 4.9 of the Developer Distribution Agreement

My App Suspended due to Violation of Device and Network Abuse policy and sections 4.8 and 4.9 of the Developer Distribution Agreement
Can any one explain why my app is Suspended and what should i do next
Here is screenshot that google send me

Hi @qrtricks , You may be trying to access sensitive permissions through your app (i.e SMS & Call log)…
Solution:- Remove sensitive permissions.

Section 4.8 says that, you’ve to declare How you store & share data you receive from user.
Solution:- Add a privacy policy page in your store listing.

And, section 4.9 says that, You will not engage in any activity with Google Play , including making Your Products available via Google Play , that interferes with, disrupts, damages, or accesses in an unauthorized manner the devices, servers, networks, or other properties or services of any third party…
Possible Solution:- Check your permissions and add privacy policy in your store listing.

@asimjib93 Thanks for your response Brother

My App doesn’t need any sensitive permissions (only Location and Storage permissions)
And i already add privacy policy in store listing

Please send the app, I’ll check…

PUBGSounds.aia (6.4 MB)

1 Like

Please send APK , not the AIA.

And please don’t use copyright name like pubg sound , use app name as sounds of pubg

2 Likes