Google rejected my newest app update saying it collected personal info and I haven’t declared that. It was also my first update using Kodular Eagle… Would that have anything to do with that? The new things I added since the update before that was Google Play Games, cleaned up some unused code and added some new designs.
Your app has been rejected and wasn’t published due to a policy violation. If you submitted an update, the previous
version of your app is still available on Google Play…
Then check your console dashboard at the distribution section
What information your are try to collect from user phones.
As far as I know, I am not collecting any users information. I do use OneSignal in my app, would that effect anything?
it wouldnt have a problem from onesignal… unless you have too many components or extension, that collecting too much data from user, since it just updates of your apk, try to flash back where you begins and what you added new… then carefully review it
You have to declare-
- how you collect,
- where you store,
- how you use and whether those data will be shared with third-party or not,
- whether you sale those data or not.
Information Collected About End Users by Our Mobile SDKs
- When permitted by the operating system, OneSignal may check to see if the device has specific applications installed, based on a limited list, for purposes that include attribution, relevancy of ads, and relevancy of notifications related to those applications.
- Purchases made within an app.
- Information about End User’s transactions and interactions with apps and websites
- Mobile advertising identifiers, such as iOS IDFAs and Android Advertising IDs (“Mobile IDs”). These Mobile IDs may be associated with other Information, including with Data Segments.
- Precise Location information, generally an End User’s lat/long data (i.e., GPS-level data) or WiFi information, which we may associate with Mobile IDs, and which may be collected whether or not an app is in use.
- Email address, which we may (in our discretion) hash or otherwise deidentify.
- IP address as well as system configuration information
- Information associated with or related to devices, such as device type (e.g., mobile, tablet); type and version of operating system (e.g., Android, iOS); network provider; mobile browser (e.g. Safari, Chrome, etc.); language setting; time zone; and network status type (such as WiFi).
I don’t have much experience with this kind of thing, but it seems like it might be causing the problem…
Everything is in the e-mail…
Just follow their instructions
i just use it in all my projects… I have one signal componets and another onesignal which an extension, everything is working fine though.