[Deprecated] Avoid Crashes of the Application for some of the components

Thanks sooooo much! :pray: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hi. Following what its said in post 29, I found that the Consent Message and Consent Title of the AdMob elements where empty. Filled them with some text and the app didn’t crashed!
Looking for the empty fields with that method is reliable.
Anyway I think Kodular should find a better solution to this than fill useless element’s fields with text.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Thanks@Zagal

1 Like

i am also trouble this please help me

2 Likes

Help: Error: Take photo and upload it to Driver (boolean android.graphics.Bitmap.compress..)

1 Like
1 Like

Spreadsheet

Screen locks if view name is empty

Captura de pantalla 2021-09-20 215253

2 Likes

@Anu10 the unity component is also crashing add there please

2 Likes

I compiled the apk with unity components with empty fields but the apk works without any crash :thinking:

1 Like

The application crashes when having the information written. if you don’t have anything it works, but if you have something written ID these things it crashes.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Ye to gold hai

3 Likes

I think my app is working, but after 3 days update on googleplay, this is report on googlplay.
On my phone and my friends phone, app is working, but some phone is crash, cant open app. In 3 days, 121 users install and 121 uninstall, with 77 errors report.

3 Likes

Do you have any Ad components? Admob or Unity for example

3 Likes

I use unity, androidid, googlesheet, webviewer, firebase

2 Likes

Look at my post, Unity ads gave me that exact same crash. I think its an issue with the new update, you’ll have to remove for now until the Staff mention something

2 Likes

I have follow this but still say cant find component spreadsheet 1 , but componen spreadsheet1 still there

2 Likes

@Anu10 thanks broo,your suggestions help me to fix my app crash problem.Now my app working fine.

4 Likes

I have an application, after kodular update the application crashes when it is about to start.

Then I tried to remove 1 by 1 blocks, components, media, etc

Up to now the application only contains empty blocks, empty components, empty media, but the application still crashes. I was surprised to see it

Here I attach an empty application aia that still crashes when application about to start. Can anyone help me to solve the problem, why this empty app keeps crashing?
Caz.aia (1.4 KB)

2 Likes

Did you checked About Screen Title ?

I checked your aia

Your About Screen Title was empty !!

2 Likes

Caz (1).aia (1.4 KB)

ok I just add random word into screen title and about screen, it is not empty, but the problem still exist

2 Likes