Banner ads not showing

why my banner ads not showing in test mode the ban ads are showing and only in normal my interstial ads are showing it means my admob account is working fine

Search the community Firstā€¦

2 Likes

There are no ads for you in Google

i search it but it is not helpful.
even my approval for my app is also granted with kodular but only banner ads are not showing

Not helpfull?!?
Have you ever used the error event?!

You have to use the ā€œAd Failed to Loadā€ block and get the Error Code or Error Message variable

If Error Code is 3 or Error Message is The ad request was successful, but no ad was returned due to lack of ad inventory., then this is the reason why Admob Ads arenā€™t being displayed in your app

no can u please sent me screenshot of blocks

please sent me scrrenshot of blocks

Here for you image

1 Like

only this block should i enter ?

after doing this it will show this ad request was successful.but no ad was returned due to lack of ad inventory ?

yes i show this problem but ads are not showing what shoud i do

Just use Google to search your problem.
You will get your answer there.

i used the erorr msg now it is showing The ad request was successful, but no ad was returned due to lack of ad inventory. , please help me what should i do ?
bcz in companion my ads are showing but after downloing app and use in my mobile it is not showing

Hereā€™s your answer!

Google it!

You are right.
But what about companion.Is is showing ads because companion is used by a lot of developers?

I think problem is in Package name because package name is the identifier of app.

???

Ads arenā€™t working in app but same ads work in companion!

So what should i do