Best way to store user data

I need to store user data like , Score, Lvl, Email,…

So which site is best for this ??
What do you guys use ?

I was thinking about firebase realtime database but i saw it can only take 100 Simultaneous connections … free plan

1 Like

Either use Airtable or use Firebase both are best…

Try MySQL + php :wink:

4 Likes

I store data in google sheets using taifun’s solution here: App Inventor Tutorials and Examples: Google Spreadsheet Database | Pura Vida Apps

1 Like

Lol :smiley:
Thanks guys

Which now ?xD

Airtable,Firebase, MySQL+php , google sheet

Airtable looks simple,but again paying.

I will try google sheets , does it have unlimited Simultaneous connections ?

I use it for almost an year, and one of my apps has 700 user’s. I’ve never been reported issues about it.

There are no limitations as far as I know. It also supports script writing and add ons that give more control and automation to your work.

1 Like

Google sheet is fully free or we need to charge monthly

it is free. however since it is hosted on google drive you have a 15gb storage limitation on free plan.

1 Like

R u using firebase??.. or spreadsheet
Because I need to store more data and also I need to have more simultaneous connections
Please tell me the solution

I use Google Spreadsheet, I’ve never worked used firebase.

2 Likes

I have used three of them
In my point of view if you want to store data in a best way and can spend some money too then Mysql is the best option

Because firebase does not allow you to custom get data mean u cannot sort data join data from different tags etc as you can do in mysql tables

And Airtable is best when u want to enjoy a free service but it has some limitations too as record limitations etc

At present every big and most used app have mysql setup or firebase firestore (which is not available in kodular )
So i recommend you to use MySql

2 Likes

Can you tell how to implement that MySQL

1 Like

Sure, here is the best and easiest example to implement it
App Inventor Tutorials and Examples: MySQL | Pura Vida Apps by @Taifun

3 Likes

Think of it this way: relational databases (mysql, oracle, sql-server etc.) you have millions of search sources. Any subject, from beginner to expert …
Mysql is free. Almost every hosting site offers this database.
You will have to learn how to design your bank. Study concepts of tables, rows, columns, primary keys, foreign keys, triggers, stored procedures … and the relationship between tables … But you can store many many many … records in your tables … free

4 Likes