Firebase :firebase: vs Airtable :airtable:

Which of these sites would you use to make an app?

2 Likes

Airtable is much better than Firebase

2 Likes

Depends. Firebase is great for realtime databases, but slows down with larger data sets. That is where Airtable shines.

10 Likes

You can also use Google Spreadsheet is much better than both. Airteble also have some limitations. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Using and loving it, I recommend your extension!

1 Like

I prefer Airtable because Airtable already has an official application on PlayStore. and it’s very easy to check on activities wherever you are.

2 Likes

For starting airtable can be used but when you want a professional database on which you can rely, Firebase is the last man standing

4 Likes

i use both but mostly airtable…

1 Like

I would use the Kodular site to make an app :crazy_face:

17 Likes

I would rather use a firebase because Airtable only works with English text (Airtable can contain text in languages ​​but for some reason if you upload from kodular text in a language that is not English it will not work)

6 Likes

And I have another piece of advice for you, if you have a lot of tags (something like 30,000 tags) in a firebase that will work slowly for you, then the solution is to create a bucket tag to create a small number of tags (because when the application opens it loads all the tags that are in the bucket and if there are A lot of tags so the app will load a lot)

4 Likes

Good one :smile::+1:

:airtable:

2 Likes

Friebase :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I preferred using Airtable and Google Sheets:grin::airtable::google:

1 Like

Google Sheets, How to use it??

There is a lot of info on this community and on the internet for that. Google is your friend.

1 Like

I uses both

Mostly :airtable:

And Mostly Means Always :grin:

2 Likes

Actually First I was also using Firebase but some times when my project have many tags and bucket then I got messed with them then I tried Airtable and I loved It.
Just some rows and columns and that’s it. :wink:

1 Like