Billing In-App Purchases i need Help

I know, the problem is that it does not get to execute the event after purchase, if you can see the blocks, at the beginning of the after purchase event, I put a toast, and it does not run, therefore it means that the after purchase is not executed

1 Like

It was not work becouse you have not import your developer App KEY & Product id. You have to created Product id manually in play developer console app list.

This is now a deprecated block according with block descriptions

1 Like

@pavi2410 why is the Initialize block in Kodular now deprecated?
how can the license key and merchant id be assigned now?
also why is the Consume method deprecated? How can a product now be consumed to be able to be bought again?

btw. the Kodular in app billing help page provides a 404 error
https://docs.kodular.io/components/monetization/in-app-billing/

does Kodular still use the AnjLab library?

Taifun

1 Like

This is the new page:

https://docs.kodular.io/components/monetization/general/in-app-billing/

But without documentation

We use the official Google Play Billing library which doesn’t require license key or merchant id.

2 Likes

But the component now is not working :confused:

2 Likes

@pavi2410 Can you take a look to this please?

Hi Conor, i just want to know is Google Play Billing is can use right now? (12 NOvember 2019)

you said “We use the official Google Play Billing library which doesn’t require license key or merchant id”

should i use only “Call in app billing subscribe | subcription id” only? without merchant and license?
because i am using “In App Billing Extension by Pavitra”, and the block is need 3 of them i said before

any example for “We use the official Google Play Billing library which doesn’t require license key or merchant id.” in kodular

sorry for my bad english
hopefully you understand

then you should switch to the official In App Billing component by Kodular, which is available in the Monetization - General drawer

Taifun

can i have a aia file about inappbilling so that i can look at it and see how it work please.

Thanks Man
thanks realy

They can use the one from Kodular. No need to add extra extensions to your app that already have the functions of components already in Kodular.

then you should start a new thread and provide a detailled documentation of the properties, methods and events… see an example how to do it here App Inventor Extensions: Billing | Pura Vida Apps

Taifun

1 Like

HI, I can provide detailed information but I don’t have knowledge for creating websites
Thanks.

No need for a own website.
Just create at community a new topic about your extension with details and else.

1 Like

Ok, I found a bug in my extension I will solve it then I will let you know

please fix this “consume” block problem , every in app billing user need it for re purchase.

And suscriptions blocks too