Blocks for biometric data storage in firebase

hii there i wanted to create an app which will take fingerprints as data from the user and store it in firebase real time data base. so whenever the authorized user fingerprints are detected it will open an IOT based lock module. can you hep me with kodular blocks and design for the app?

you might want to use the fingerprint component
https://docs.kodular.io/components/sensors/fingerprint/
however you will not be able to store fingerprint data of a user somewhere, see also

you might want to try something yourself and if you get stuck, post a screenshot of your relevant blocks…

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

2 Likes

thank you
Taifun i will to create this app and if needed i will contact you.

i have somehow created my app. but i am not able to assemble blocks to store bio-metric data in firebase database. can u plss help me with blocks for adding fingerprints to my app and storing them in firebase?
smartlock_Screen1.ais (4.7 KB)
here is .aia file plss check whats wrong!

You can not get biometric data
You can only get Success if fingerprint matches device fingerprint lock

so
there is no way i can store my biomertic data in firebase ?

Absolutely a big NO
In technical terms, Android OS stores Fingerprints in TEE (stands for Trusted Execution Environment) , TEE is separate and isolated area in phone’s hardware or software depending on the way device is manufactured. TEE will never let us in even if device is rooted. Check this for more details about Trusty OS

You can do it with external fingerprint scanner