(Bugs) Image loading delayed in kodular new release

I have also facing this problem. Image load after 4 sec to 5 sec later after app start.

2 Likes

Its also a problem when using a real device. It happens not everytime but it can take up to 30 seconds for the image to actually load.

Source: A problem on my app too

1 Like

Before update, I am also faced this problem…

2 Likes

I’m also facing this problem. My app takes 8 - 10 secs to load the images. It was normal in previous days. But from today’s apk build onwards its lagging. APKs built in the last days works fine.
Hope Kodular fixes this problem soon.

2 Likes

same problem bhai

1 Like

@kodular. Since update my asset images don’t load at all!!! I wait a whole MINUTE and nothing! It’s a horrible issue! (with APK on real phones, not companion or emulator).

Disable HD images and try

How do we disable HD images?

Images are very small, was an issue before update that sometimes they would take a few seconds to load, now they don’t load at all.

2 Likes

Option available on screen 1 under advance options I think

But High Quality Images is default off.

We all need this problem resolve fast.

1 Like

We have nothing changed at the image component since more then 4months…

I still have the same problems, wether you changed something in the images or not. Perhaps you have inserted code that is processed before the images are loaded and it is big code that needs lots of RAM or so.

2 Likes

Sorry to say but we did not done anything in this way

1 Like

sounds like a miracle spell that solves the problem what is to repeat as often as possible. You need more potion, the spell doesn’t work! :laughing:

I can’t even say exactly when the picture will be loaded very late, it happens by chance and could certainly also be due to the device. But in fact, these difficulties started a few weeks ago.

Hello @Mika,
Am as well experiencing the same. Images are taking too long to Load.

However, just seat back with your team and discuss way forward. Once resolved, kindly just send emails to alert us.

Looking forward to have this resolved.

Happy Koding,
Collins, Kenya

1 Like

Mika, @kodular team, I don’t know what you have or have not done to the image component. What I do know is that we are ALL having this issue and we need it fixed asap please.

1 Like

only solution that i worked with is using buttons insted of images :wink: its fast loading …

but this is making the user experience worse, as there are images loading late users are always left with labels and colored components no graphics there. kindly help us solving it. I raised this topic earlier also.

1 Like

This issue is not really new and I have been facing it since Eagle was launched

I just didn’t bother to bring up the issue as it is not a application breaking bug

2 Likes