Can't build aab

Hello. I have a problem exporting my project with .aab but I don’t have a problem exporting with .apk. I only have a problem exporting with .aab.

Friend, there are many publications from the last few days dealing with the subject.
The question is… why don’t you search first?

I already searched on the internet, man, but I saw 1 topic related to this question, so I created it.

I had not seen these, thank you for your support.

Hello. I have a problem exporting my project with .aab but I don’t have a problem exporting with .apk.

i got this error when iexport abb file…

Kodular is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating listview xml in res/layout/…
________Creating listview xml in res/layout-v21/…
________Creating xml in res/drawable/…
________Creating splash png in res/drawable/…
________Creating colors xml
________Creating styles xml
________Creating drawables xml v21
________Checking for firebase
________Creating provider_path xml
________Creating network_security_config xml
________Generating adaptive icon file
________Generating round adaptive icon file
________Generating adaptive icon background file
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT2 compile time: 0.57 seconds
AAPT2 link time: 0.816 seconds
________Compiling source files
(compiling io/kodular/manojcreationk/GlooWallFF/H2.yail to io.kodular.manojcreationk.GlooWallFF.H2)
(compiling io/kodular/manojcreationk/GlooWallFF/Categary.yail to io.kodular.manojcreationk.GlooWallFF.Categary)
(compiling io/kodular/manojcreationk/GlooWallFF/Selected.yail to io.kodular.manojcreationk.GlooWallFF.Selected)
(compiling io/kodular/manojcreationk/GlooWallFF/IdLevel.yail to io.kodular.manojcreationk.GlooWallFF.IdLevel)
(compiling io/kodular/manojcreationk/GlooWallFF/Rank.yail to io.kodular.manojcreationk.GlooWallFF.Rank)
(compiling io/kodular/manojcreationk/GlooWallFF/Welcome.yail to io.kodular.manojcreationk.GlooWallFF.Welcome)
(compiling io/kodular/manojcreationk/GlooWallFF/Congrats.yail to io.kodular.manojcreationk.GlooWallFF.Congrats)
(compiling io/kodular/manojcreationk/GlooWallFF/Screen1.yail to io.kodular.manojcreationk.GlooWallFF.Screen1)
(compiling io/kodular/manojcreationk/GlooWallFF/Task.yail to io.kodular.manojcreationk.GlooWallFF.Task)
(compiling /tmp/runtime8863391285068513249.scm to com.google.youngandroid.runtime)
Kawa compile time: 32.42 seconds
________Invoking DX
DX time: 165.932 seconds
___________Creating structure
___________Extracting protobuf resources
________Running bundletool

my every app got this type of eror

runtime8863391285068513249.scm maybe problem import

how to solve this problem… :face_exhaling:

Do you read the answers or just ask questions?

there are any programs convert apk to aab other than that !

If you had read and put some interest in solving the problem, you would have found something like this…

i did everything to solve the problem but didn’t convert apk to aab!what should i do?

when i can export aab from kodular because every programs didn’t convert apk to aab

This solution worked for me, it was easier than I expected. It’s already on the Play Store.

1 Like

Firstly, I wish everyone in the Kodular community a great week :grinning:

I’ve been having this problem for days, trying to compile the application to (.aab), but at first it didn’t leave the 45% screen, now it’s at 70% and sometimes it reaches 85%, is there anything new about this problem? on the platform, do you have any predictions from the Kodular team? Does anyone else have the same problems?

same, I cannot build abb.
always error at 70 or 80%

only apk works fine

@Taifun I guess that providing a service comes with the assumption it will be up to the expectations of ones constumers. Stating that the community is overloading the builder doesn’t make any sense. There is demand and Kodular is not meeting this demand, letting down community and paid subscribers alike. As a costumer, I need to be able to compile and deliver apps. As I desperatly try to do this, I may be incrasing the problem, but stating my behaviour is CAUSING the problem is a falacy and I feel it is kind of disrespectfull too. I love your contributions, posts, answers and extensions and that is why I am offering this criticism. Please think about it, thank you.

2 Likes