Compile AAB manually

As everyone knows and as expected, after the last update it is practically impossible to compile the AAB, having waited a month for the update and waiting another month to solve the problems, it is really a waste of money for those who make a monthly subscription.

Talk about kodular staff, lack of empathy, irresponsibility, bad service, etc. It doesn’t make sense because they are no longer interested in the project at all.
As already mentioned in the groups, after the implementation of Premium on an obsolete platform full of bugs, it caused a significant drop and total apathy among users. Well, that’s beside the point.

Just compile the APK, it already includes SDK 33, send it to the mobile along with our android.keystore file to convert it to AAB and be able to sign it.

On the mobile device we will need the APK to AAB Converter application that you can download from Google Play

open the APK to AAB Converter load the APK and convert it to AAB

• It will ask us to see an advertisement to continue

After indicating the source APK and the destination AAB, we load our android.keystore.
In password we must put android.
Then we just click on BUILD AAB

We wait for the process to finish and that will be all.

We would already have our ABB with API 33

14 Likes

Great work man, your guide will help us.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

hello, where can I find the android.keystore file to manually convert the apk to aab

I tried you method.

I tried to release the AAB to play store, getting below error while uploading in play store.

An error occurred while running bundletool build-apks on your uploaded App Bundle. Ensure that your App Bundle is valid by running bundletool build-apks locally and try again. Learn more. Error: Found multiple elements for key ‘com.google.android.gms.version’, expected at most one.

Check the extensions used, it is not a problem related to the compilation

https://community.kodular.io/search?context=topic&context_id=240115&q=com.google.android.gms.version&skip_context=true

Taifun

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

yes maybe still fix, they are probably working hard right now, they are professionals, you don’t need to be afraid, the time will come…now just wait ok

1 Like

Great! it worked for me :relaxed:

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: How to compile aab offline

Thank you so much, works fine and I already updated one of my apps on playstore.

1 Like

Thanks Gaston, works for me when uploaded to Playstore!

1 Like

Why google play still countdown 8days remain to fix sdk error ?

1 Like

I did all the steps correctly, but I always get this error
Can you help solve it urgently? I need an app update urgently before 10/27/2023 :slightly_frowning_face:

Hey!
Thanks for the tool!
Unfortunately, after comleting the process te system tells me it couldn’t open the app when I try to install the newly-created .aab - do you have any idea why? I also need to update my app till the 31st… :frowning:

and what is the console message? Have you already checked the extensions that are updated?

Why you want to install the “abb” file? Just install the apk file from Kodular. The abb is only to upload in the playstore.

my apk 20mb become 32 mb aab… is that normal?