Can't update app on Makeroid Store

Am I the only one with this problem?
I can’t update my application on makeroid store, this error appears:

I’ve tried 5 times, on 2 different networks

Maybe, try logging out then in again.

Still the same error

@Sander Do you know where this error could have come from?
I still can’t update my app

Can you give me the package of the app, please. Then I can take a look what might be wrong

2 Likes

http://bit.ly/PMb12

1 Like

I uploaded the APK to the Makeroid Store and had no problems with it. Can it be that your internet connection was interrupted while you uploaded the APK?

2 Likes

I’ve been trying with two different connections for three days, it doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Hmm, can you try to upload version 1.2(120) to the store now and see what happens, please?

2 Likes

You have already updated it
I will try

2 Likes

I know that I uploaded it, that is why I want to know if it is the upload system giving errors or something else

2 Likes

The first time I click update the page loads some seconds, then nothing happens, then when I click again, it load then nothing, then again, nothing … THEN NOTHING …
I’ve tried 5 times

Maybe it’s because of the release notes, or because of my incredible French connection:

1 Like

Well, I uploaded the apk on a camping network, so I think the speed is slower here. I dont know why it doesnt work for you.

2 Likes

I don’t know either.
I tried it with my 4G+, and it put this on me. I will test in the next update:)

2 Likes

Can you try to upload your apk again in 2 minutes? I’ll alter the app in the database so it thinks its an older version while it isnt

3 Likes

Could you try again, please?

3 Likes

After clicked 4 times on the button, the waiting the loading 4 times, same error :

I will try with chrome

2 Likes

Can you try uploading with an empty release note?

2 Likes

Same error with chrome
I will try with empty release note.
I’m not allowed to put it empty, I just put 1.2

3 Likes

Apparently, the problem comes from the release note!
This is what I was writing :

By far the best version of the game!

• Marketing is now avaible: Boost your sales by buying advertising campaigns
  • Your fans instantly buy your new smartphone the day it is released
  • There is now a space every 3 digits on each silver text, for better readability (Thanks Kanishka Developer)
  • Smartphone production cost lowered: a sale was never profitable (the price can now be higher, and the impact on sale are lower). The price a now closer to the reality
  • Improved the smartphone selling algorithm: they now sell faster, and to the end
  • The research page is here! (but not yet functional!)
  • Choose the background of the game menu in Settings!
  • Option to go directly in the game menu when the game is launched
  • Interface change in Game menu !
  • Added loading dialog for each screen change (it takes some second on slow phones)
  • Bugfixes:
    • If you open settings from the Game Menu, you will return to the game menu when you exit settings.
  • The smartphone was not sold at the defined price, it is now the case
  • Lots of other mistakes
1 Like