Can't upload my apk to Google Play... Trouble parsing package when opening apk on phone

Follow this and everything should be fine!

Ok! Should I do the com.something.something format in the Kodular program or leave it clear in Kodular?

Or do I give the com.something.something name in Kodular and then give the same name to the apk file?

It’s not easy for a beginner when they don’t know what things stand for and it’s not polite to make fun of them either

@Brain_Flare_Creation you don’t seem to have known this either

If you know about this then you should also explain

Why com.
Why something.
Why something

/Boban

4 Likes

If you leave it blank your package name will be generated by Kodular.

io.kodular.yourUserName.YourProjectName

You might want to create yours.
e.g. com.YourCompanyName.AppName

4 Likes

Got it,thanks so much!

1 Like

I usually leave that package name empty and set it while uploading the apk in play console. He said that he wanted to upload the apk to play store. I just wanted to confirm it by asking you. (The app I have in playstore was made with thunkable, in which there was no way to change the package name. I didn’t want to pass wrong info to someone)

Btw, I stayed on this topic for almost an hour to help. I didn’t make fun of him or anything. (Anyway, compared to the type of replies I get)

I just tried to help him coz I thought I knew where his problem was.

And the package name is an UID for that app.

@edovadia if you thought that I was making fun of you, I am sincerely sorry. I was just trying to help.

2 Likes

No worries I didn’t feel offended at all, I was just worried there was something wrong with my blocks or something.

Glad to have the issue resolved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.