Chamaeleon (Your Material Textfield)

I’m sorry, did you not try the extension? From what I understand, you were telling me to reduce the size of the extension so I’m going to assume you’ve tried it.

2 Likes

error

1 Like

Thanks, appreciate your work :grin:

2 Likes

What version are you using?

2 Likes

Great extension . :golfing_man:t2:

1 Like

v2.2.1

Additions

• Theme property, only available in the designer
    • Added Do not apply.
      • This will make sure you can customize both the border and hint color without it doing so automatically.
  • Added SetBorderColor so the border color of each text field can be changed by inputting their ID and a new color.
  • Added SetHintColor so the hint color of each text field can be changed by inputting their ID and a new color.
  • Added SetInput so the text of each text field can be changed by inputting their ID and new text.
  • Added SetInputColor so the input (text) color of each text field can be changed by inputting their ID and a new color.
  • Added SetSecondaryColor so the focused border color of each text field can be changed by inputting their ID and a new color.
    • By using the Configure method, you can still set this property, but it will be extension-wide so you don’t have to change the secondary color with this method every time.

Changes

• Renamed Mode property to Theme
    • Renamed DARK to Dark
    • Renamed LIGHT to Light

Deletions

• Removed TEXT_COLOR from the configuration structure. This is now set for each individual text field upon creation if it’s specified. Otherwise it will default to #FFFFFF. Of course as before, this does not have to be removed unless you’d like to remove it, but you will have to set this property for each text field upon creation now.

Improvements

• Size has improved by 90%. New size is 67.9 KB.

Go here to preview an example of all the new blocks and go here to download io.gitlab.stormifire.textfields.aix.

7 Likes

Thank you!

Very good

Hello, am I doing it correct?
I’m setting the border color but it does not change, it’s still grey. I have also set the theme property to Do Not Apply.

1 Like

have you did the id correct

Yes, I’m pretty sure I got the ID correct.

Ahh this is interesting, I must’ve changed something without knowing before I built because it was working. I’ll have it fixed within the next hour.

@progr I have looked into it and it seems to be a problem with the block. When you set the border color as a property upon creating the text field, it works fine. I will still take a look into why it is not working with alternative methods however.

Alright, although, I tried using setHintColor and it also didn’t work, just letting you know.

1 Like

Yes it seems that all the blocks where you can set properties after creation do not work.

2 Likes

@hammerhai For the First Time i Tried your Extension - Appreciating the Results.
:+1: :+1: :+1:

Want To Know -
What are All the Possible Configurations.

Few Suggestions -

Update the First Post with All these Details & New Extension Download Link
Chamaeleon (Your Material Textfield) - #52 by FlailingOctopus

1. Default Theme Must Be - DO NOT APPLY

2. In Create Block i Think there is No Need of Configuration; A Seperate Block for Configuration will be Best.
    If there is a Seperate Block for Configuration, then Most Probably there is No Need of All Other Seperate Configuration Blocks.

3. When i Rest my Mouse Cursor on Create Block, The Yellow Box (Don’t Know What that is Called :sweat_smile:) Pops and Says - Method to Create,
    As in Method of Create there is also Configuration (For Now (And Maybe in Future Too)), it Must Also Display All the Keys of Configureation.
    If you Follow Suggestion2, then Same /this should Apply on that Seperate Configuration Block.

Error /Bug -
Apart from Method to Create & Event for OnInputChanged No Other Block is Working.

Configurations - BOX_CORNER_RADIUS & SECONDARY_COLOR are Not Working.

Edit :
It Works, But Use it this Way

1 Like

You are not using them correctly then.

i am Using the Same Blocks as Provided by You -

Maybe you can Share a Demo .aia

And What About -

OK,

This Works -

This Don’t -

So in conclusion, you will need to configure beforehand, and created textfield cannot be re-configured.

2 Likes

Can Be Reconfigured, But Only For Next Create(s) -

2 Likes

This is interesting behavior, but the Create method should be able to be called beforehand because default values are set in place.

BOX_CORNER_RADIUS = 12
SECONDARY_COLOR = #1A73E9

The Configure block is there for options that are applied to all text fields, not just one. The configuration argument is used for the separate text fields.

The Configure block will not change anything created before it’s execution.