Chamaeleon (Your Material Textfield)

If I’m correct, you need to set the parent arrangement to “Fill width.”

1 Like

I set width fill parent, but not working

Hmm, I’ll have to take a look myself then.

Hello, Its working Now. But I am Facing one more problem in this extension.
Problem: How can I set hint text: Size & Font from ttf file.

I was planning on adding both of those in the future, but never announced it… That includes the ability to change text font and size as well.

I am making preparations for the next release which will be out in ~2½ months, however that timeline is very fragile right now so take it with a grain of rice.

till @hammerhai updates it you can check this - How to Make TextBox with Raised Hint

1 Like

Or @krishank652 can stay with Chamaeleon because it might be more difficult to have to redo everything you just did later on after undoing it all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Survey time :sunglasses:

Votes are anonymous.

How would you rather change/set properties?
  • Dictionaries
  • Property getters/setters

0 voters

Does being able to change properties on an already rendered textfield appeal to you?
  • No
  • Yes

0 voters

Uniform or separate?
  • Uniform (same?)
  • Separate (unique?)

0 voters

Do you like the default font family (roboto or system font) for textfields?
  • No
  • Yes

0 voters

How would you change the themes of textfields?
  • Automatically update all textfields themes as
    properties change
  • Use a block to update all textfields with the new properties after they’re all changed

0 voters

That concludes todays survey :hugs:!

1 Like

can you share blocks how to creat text box like this

2021 Appathon

Hi all!

Following is a line from the 2021 Appathon FAQ.

You may use any extensions from MIT, or any free extension so long as you include a note from the extension author that it can be redistributed by MIT as part of the competition.

I’m not sure if this applies to free extensions, as I’m a bit confused by the sentence, however since my PMs are closed… Chamaeleon is NOT allowed to be redistributed by MIT as part of the competition.

Good luck and have fun!

Hi again everyone!

Just a fair warning that Chamaeleon will not work with your applications with Kodular 1.5.0. I have to refactor, once again, for changes because of the new AndroidX libraries.

2 Likes

Could you make such materialistic extension for others components?
Like button,spinner or other components

note- your extension are really faster and awesome

1 Like

Hi @Minur_Hussain,

Apologies for the late response, I’ve been making other things recently that I can’t release details on at the moment. I will be coming back to this extension shortly to refactor, along with your question, however I have a lot to do in the next three weeks so there’s no way you’ll see any of those in the near future.

Thanks for the question,

:octopus: Nathan

Is it work in live testing ?
and also i am getting error
my block

Hello @Avijit,

What error are you getting?

Thanks for the response @Avijit,

What is the error exactly? I can’t see it.

I also don’t understand what actually error.
but when i try to create textbox, is not creating

Click on the red error icon it will show you the error and post a screen shot of that here.