Chamaeleon (Your Material Textfield)

Hello @Avijit,

What error are you getting?

Thanks for the response @Avijit,

What is the error exactly? I can’t see it.

I also don’t understand what actually error.
but when i try to create textbox, is not creating

Click on the red error icon it will show you the error and post a screen shot of that here.

Thanks for showing the error @Avijit with the help of @iamwsumit,

This error is likely because Kodular Fenix doesn’t work with extensions using Android Support libraries. As I said before, I will be coming back shortly to refactor this extension which will include the switch to Android Jetpack.

Thanks for reaching out,

:octopus: Nathan

4 Likes

Thanks For shareing.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi @Avijit,

I’ve reported your reply for uploading modified content of mine without authorization from me to do so.

Profoundly,

:octopus: Nathan

4 Likes

Any possibility it may work on App Inventor 2 also? The above code produces an error calling .Create:

this is the error:
MaterialTextErrorCreate

Hi @Massimo_Manca , Welcome to the community.

This extension does not work with kodular nor app inventor because all of app inventor distros do not support Android Support libraries now. The extension will be shortly updated with new supported libraries as @hammerhai already posted.

1 Like

Good to know, it is a good news, thanks.

Hello everyone,

I apologize to those of you who this announcement may be an inconvenience to, but Chamaeleon will not be receiving any maintenance, major, or minor upgrades including the move to Android Jetpack. The reasoning behind this change of course will be announced at a later date in a separately created topic.

Sorry again.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.