Chameleon Ads, what is it?

Chameleon Ads is a new ad network which serves ads on websites
However, we have collaborated with them to bring their ads into Android apps!

We have been making tests, and RPM is much higher than other ad networks like AdMob
So, we strongly encourage you to switch Interstitial Ads to Chameleon Ads :wink:

In order to use this component, you don’t have to signup in their website
You just have to go to account.kodular.io/cpanel/creator/ads and get the App ID and User ID
Paste them in their respective properties in the Creator and you are done!
Payout will be made via PayPal only. However, if your earnings are high, you might contact us so they might allow bank transfer payouts

Oh, and if you have any issue regarding their component, don’t hesitate in mentioning us or them in the community :wink:

Happy Koding!
@Chameleon & @Kodular

P.S.: We will write soon dedicated pages in our Documentation in order to provide better support for this

15 Likes

Great

8 Likes

Great i checked it in test mode

1 Like

What me interest is, is this networ more profitable as ADMob or less or the same. And is there a possibility to setup the network, in that way that you can say which ads you want to show. Like Techstuff,Familiy stuff and other different ads. In past i read that Admob is the most profitablest Network, but than i hear there a better onces. So what you think or know about that.

2 Likes

Reward applications allowed with content

i tried in test mode and got this. ad is displayed properly but not in full screen.

Device i am testing is Honor 9 Lite

1 Like

I tested in APK file but ads not showing on full display

This is because it’s not possible to override the status bar

2 Likes

InIn my case, for those who earn more than 10 dollars a day with Admob, should I contact?

First it is required to be sent a big payment with PayPal, to confirm the revenue
And contact later

2 Likes

oh… i see. i forgot that my app was in full screen mode… and i noticed one more thing. ad is not closing when pressing back button, like abmob. so is it possible to add that option here.

1 Like

Chameleon is introduced thats a good news but still admob ads are loading or working properly. Problem not yet solved?

1 Like

It is already fixed:

1 Like

I would like to know more about this Ads Chameleon, I barely hear it. I would appreciate knowing more about it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m writing right now its documentation
If you can give me a few minutes, you can check the official documentation

6 Likes

Will be fixed soon.

No.
Chameleon ads cant be closed with backpress button.
The user must click on the close button.
Not every ads network works like other.
Thats it.

3 Likes

It would be nice if you can connect Chameleon Ads earnings with Kodular account. So we can buy Premium Plan of Kodular IDE or donate to Kodular directly without transferring money to PayPal.

I’m saying that, because PayPal is blocked in Turkey (here). Also I and some users wants to donate Kodular but they haven’t a credit card yet (or another problems). So we can use our earnings to donate Kodular.

7 Likes

Documentation is ready (@imancol)

https://docs.kodular.io/components/monetization/chameleon-ad/

5 Likes

Thanks for new ad component but can we get ads like admob