Como usar o componente OCR?

Eu venho desenvolvendo um aplicativo com o componente OCR e no momento ele está parado por conta de problemas, como não consegui chegar a uma solução eu suponho que eu não esteja sabendo usa-lo corretamente, eu já obtive a API e já adicionei nas propriedades, eu preciso saber dos próximos passos após isso.

E um dos erros é na mudança do idioma para português, o aplicativo para, também queria a uma solução nesse caso.

@Mika Can you add an option to set the language on the request to the API?

This should be already possiple in the designer.

1 Like

To use the OCR component, you just need these two blocks depending on what do you want to parse: an image from the device or an image from an external URL:

Both blocks after being execute will return the response Content of with this block:

Oi, eu fiz assim:

Mas eu recebo o erro “No peer certificate”.

Are you using any proxy or VPN or something?

It looks like there was some changes done How the component should now work but the component have not this changes.
I look if I can make it to work and fix the Bug.

Não, eu uso minha internet normal, sem nenhum VPN ou proxy.

Então isso é algo do construtor? e não do meu aplicativo?

@mika Catched the bug
It will be fixed on 1.0.5 :+1:

1 Like

Hello, sorry to go back with this (I did not want to have problems creating a new topic with the same subject), but this is the third attempt to build an OCR application in Kodular without success, I already tried with another API key obtained with another account of mine but the same error haunts me from the beginning.

I do everything right as in the blocks below:

But the “No peer certificate” error always appears:

I also tried to use the extension but the same thing happens.

AIA: Text_Scanner.aia (63,4 KB)