1. What have I developed?
I have developed a code breaking game, based on the classical game - Mastermind.
Cow-Bull is a classic code breaking board-based puzzle, that was invented in the 70s. However, its name is inspired from the conventional paper and pencil game – Bulls and Cows that started a century ago.
2. App DescriptionChoose from four types of KRACK POOLS and crack codes to sharpen your mind. Play as many levels as you wish to keep the fun and brain testing on.
The original game is modified and given a simple twist to make it more interesting and engaging. You get to solve codes from different types of KRACK POOLS – Colors, Numbers, Alphabets and Special Characters. Also the length of THE CODE varies from 3 to 6 KRACKS.
Once you send your GUESS CODE, you can get a COW or a BULL or grey pegs, that help you solve the code and complete the level.
To make the game more challenging, you have limited number of chances along with a timer to find THE CODE. In case, if you ever get stuck in a game, you have three boosters at your help.
5. App Download Link
You might be confused related to the rules of the game.
There is an in app tutorial.
On top of that I have a written description on Cow-Bull’s website.
Thanks to the following extensions and their developers.
- @Sumit1334 for the SmoothText Extension.
- @yusufcihan for the DynamicComponents Extension.
- @Shreyash for the Phase Extension.
- @Atom_Developer for the FloatingActionView Extension.
- Colin Tree for the Scroll Handler Extension.
- All the people who helped me on this community.
And of course odular
All feedbacks are warmly welcome.