[Custom]How to load data one by one on user scroll from Airtable, Firebase, Mysql

Thanku so much :heart::heart:

Pay him fast guys.i want to learn querry from this project. I really great full to see that you work on it.btw i give you this idea​:blush::relieved:

2 Likes

First of all i’m not spoiling your topic and one thing if i’m saying that your method is is not powerful then there will be reason

Go and check our first message and check what i said i sadi i waan comoare your logic with mine…
also after uploading i hae

@nikzdreamer2001
@Zia_Choudhary is right… his method is soo good… You must wait to check that… Because as a koder you know it took to much to create that awesome project… so I request you to wait…

1 Like

it has biggest bug…

i requested aia and checked it but i can’t share it as on some trust he have shared to me

i know even i do and respect for he work but if using some wrong method than telling is much good

1 Like

Agree with you but let us give him chance what he tried…
Still you find him wrong then tell him about it…

3 Likes

I can speak for what I saw: the mysql blocks code.
I saw some repetitions of code, something common in a project full of anxiety for disclosure. This code will be corrected.
This good work uses parameters of SQL commands to load records gradually.
And in the image we saw this happen.

1 Like

i’ve only checked airtable blocks

Thanku so much :heart:

Yeah i remember this​:blush:

So You should have mentioned that earlier, as it seems that You were criticizing all of @Zia_Choudhary work.

1 Like

Hi
Good job :+1:
But is it recycler view?
Btw, I am moving this topic to #off-topic category for now.

3 Likes

Thanku for your appreciation :heart:

Actually recyclerview also has some uniqueness in its lists structure and working buti use dynamic components extension

But yes it is when we Consider only its method of data loading as it loads data in parts as per your requirement
edit
It is almost a recyclerview :grinning:

Ok, not a problem
We have just read 25 likes
Only 5 likes are left**

2 Likes

Nice Jugard

3 Likes

@Xoma thank u so much, :heart:

5,4,3,2,1 soon :smiley: :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yesss and all the payments will be received to launch this guide

Nice way to earn likes, I will use this trick :grin:

2 Likes

It’s similar right?
1 Like

no i not wanna earn only likes as i mentioned above i had a plan to sell it but then i realized that not everyone is able to pay then i decide to launch it only after specific likes

u r a developer and u know a how important and pleasant moment when someone likes our work but i noticed that most of the people come to just grab aia they even did not appriciate the developers work so i decided to do this
m i wrong in this decision?

m not sure how he is getting data
u know once upon a time a youtube channel says that he has developed this method but i saw his method that was not a real recyclerview m not sure in this aia which method has been used
but in my app u will see a proominent recyclerview system

3 Likes

That is not the goal …

3 Likes