CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer

yes but what permission do I grant?

You have to grant permission what WebView asks for.

blocks

@vknow360 can you help to get rid of this error? This screen comes when users’ net is slow. I used different components, but no use. If I send you an ais file, can you help me?

how to make WebView completely offline with this extension please?

Did I need to change anything here?

In your extension, there is a block available named “blockads.” Whenever I block any website and a user clicks on that link, this screen appears. But I want to redirect them to another page or show them a pop-up message. Can I do that? Can you please explain it to me?

You already know how to handle errors, right?

I am not sure how ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE error is related to ad blocking.Please explain more.

Check this images and video

@vknow360 check this :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

that will make the error page duplicate
make the first “join” parameter just document.body.innerHTML = '

Hi master,
i want to ask .

Capture

would you show me a simple examples to do.
i have using this but error in the AAPT stage.

Capture

i’m sorry, i’m silent reader.

check this

Taifun

2 Likes

3 Likes

Good afternoon. Can you please tell me how can I simulate pressing the “Select File” button with a regular button without using the web interface? Here in this code:

Thanks!

There is no solution to this besides temporarily disabling ad blocking.

Please search in the community.

I searched but unfortunately didn’t find anything. The only thing I found was the processing of a regular button, with a ‘click’ function. And for this you need the id of the element, but here there is not even an id.

1 Like

you may use document.querySelector() function in javascript
try this with evalute javascript:
document.querySelector(".file-input").click()

1 Like

https://community.kodular.io/search?context=topic&context_id=63037&q=CustomWebView%20file%20upload&skip_context=true

Ok thanks, I’ll try.

I read it all. There is nothing there that could help me. You probably misunderstood me. I have no problem uploading the file. I need to simulate a button click on a form to upload a file.

2 Likes