Dialog spinning progress showing contious

Hello, everyone, I need your help I am creating new application I already make register page I fill registration form and click submit button working fine but when I create firebase and airtable database and put the firebase and airtable keys and API id after that I fill the registration form and click submit button showing me continuous dialog spinning progress continuous please help me how to solve this problem

2 Likes

You are going to need to show your blocks and explain in greater detail please

1 Like

Hey pushparaj
Welcome to the community…
First read this How to ask a question?
Show your blocks…
Did you fill all the api keys correctly…
Did you dismissed the process dialogue when you are done processing?

1 Like

Ok I’ll show you blocks but something i tell you before put the API keys and Base id and Firebase token and Url working fine at same blocks but after put the API keys and Base id and Firebase token and Url showing problem

1 Like

Share your block images, then we can help you

1 Like

Use dismiss the spinning after get the data (Dismiss spinning you find in the components)

2 Likes

I’m having this same problem … even with the dismiss spinning dialog block.
Filed it under bugs alongside screenshot of blocks.

What i do give me solution please

Show your blocks and I’ll surely help you

1 Like

If you don’t mine i’ll share with you aia file i got problem screen 1 and registration page only

1 Like

You can pm me

Pm means what??

personal massage…

1 Like

Give me your personal email id

/Boban

2 Likes

can you help me with my block, the dialogue block keep spinning. How can i make it to stop when the music start working.

@EXCLUSIVE_dj_POJAM

You have to use dismiss progress block in order to dismiss the progress dialogue

https://docs.kodular.io/components/user-interface/notifier/#dismiss-progress-dialog

i did that now but i can;t see the dialog box anymore. How can i make the dailog progress to show when the app is buffering and stop dialog progress when the app begins to play music

1 Like