Different Height and Unnecessary Dynamic Card From Firebase

Hello guys, I tried to make an app to display data from Firebase using Dynamic Card, here is my code, it says the length of the list is 5 (which is true) but when I create the card view it created unnecessary card and has different height according to the list like this

My blocks

Here is my firebase bucket, it shows the right data but created unnecessary card and different height

Anyone help me please, any hint is really useful for me. I’ve searched the entire forum and got no result.

I hope your issue is, you might have get the items in global variable without clearing it.. so what i suggest you is, Where you use the get tag list block there pls use this block too
set there tow global variable to create empty list and test

Yeah Found your issue… this is the problem… Before app completing add items to the list, dyna cards were started to build… So to avoid this error i suggest you to use one clock component with 100 ms interval

I am sure you will succeed

1 Like

I don’t know how much I thank you, mate. This app is one of my prototypes for a competition. I’m really thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.