What routines will be used by teachers?

Need to be in an app?

Para esse momento, seria dois tipos de usuários;

1. Um seria o professor e outro o aluno;
  2. São duas telas diferente;
  3. Professor posta alguns textos ;
  4. O aluno visualiza esse testo, reproduz em áudio e salva e gera pontuação;
  5. Depois o professor vai visualizar a pontuação desse aluno;

Também vou fazer uma rotina pra testar se esse professor existe ou não na base de dados, mas nesse momento é só para mostrar um projeto básico para um projeto maior mais adiante, pois ainda não existe uma base de dados para alunos e professores.

1. Serão no máximo umas 10 telas, talvez até menos, sendo que o login e o registro eu uso a mesma tela;
  2. Os usuários primeiro precisam se registrar, esse dados armazenado no Database do Firebase;
  3. Após o registro os usuários se autenticam, uso o a autenticação do google., omo mostrei na imagem anterior;
  4. não coloquei nenhuma regra no firebese ainda, pois ainda estou me adaptando a essa estrutura de armazenamento de dados

Seira mais o menos isso vai ter no app, vou duplicar esse post em português, pois a tradução dele deve de ser tenso.

For that moment, it would be two types of users;

1. One would be the teacher and the other the student;
  2. There are two different screens;
  3. Teacher posts some texts;
  4. The student visualizes this text, reproduces it in audio and saves and generates scores;
  5. Then the teacher will see that student’s score;

I will also make a routine to test whether or not this teacher exists in the database, but at that moment it is only to show a basic project for a larger project later on, as there is still no database for students and teachers.

1. There will be a maximum of 10 screens, maybe even less, being that the login and the registration I use the same screen;
  2. Users first need to register, this data is stored in the Firebase Database;
  3. After registration, users authenticate, use google authentication., As shown in the previous image;
  4. I haven’t put any rules on firebese yet, as I’m still adapting to this data storage structure

Seira more or less this will have in the app, I will duplicate this post in Portuguese, because the translation of it must be tense.

Separate the routines into 2 apps. Updating one app will not affect the other app. Update independently.

You don’t need to use multiple screens. Use several vertical arrangement. There are posts explaining this.

Sim, eu uso arranjos verticais, foi assim que eu fiz no login e cadastro, também será assim para as demias telas.
Penso sim em fazer 2 app, mas como não tenho uma base de dados ai nda para realizar as validações em ambos os casos, logo então pensamos em colcoar ambos em uma mesmo app, só que redirecionando para telas especificas.

Nesse momento só queria saber como jogar o USER ID do login Sucess em uma váriavel e usar ela para buscar o campo ocupação dentro do GET VALUE.,

Updated:

Screenshot_3

I have tried with this block,working fine and tested

While app initialize , it will check whether user is authenticated or not. If he is authenticated also will check his occupation and will proceed to the concern screen. If he is not authenticated below steps will allowed

step 1: User need to register
( if success Sign up VA will open, Reg VA will invisible, details will store in firebase DB and the occupation will store in tinyDB)
Step2: User need to sign up with email and pwd.
step3: User need to sign in
step4: Next screen will open as per the input data given in occupation

Simple

No need to use get value from firebase. However user need to register their details while first time entering into the app. So store the details in to the tinyDB. Now firebase will give you the details like who and all registered

And one more thing, do not use other language except English. Please delete it or re-modify it.

I found it interesting,
I will record it locally, then analyze if it is already or registered
Otherwise, it requests authentication.
I’ll see if I can do this, I’m new to this type of development, but calmly I get there, if you can give a print of the design of the screen, it will make it easier for me.
I agree with you on the English question.
I’ll try to see if I can get it here.

Check this AIA, but you have to add your Google JSON , firebase URL , token and all.

You cannot test this in companion. I have one alternate method , that also will authedicate user email via custome OTP and it can be test with companion mode itself. So you can correct your mismatched blocks immediately
emaillogin.aia (39.8 KB)

Thanks, I was going to talk about the names of the text, but thanks for the help, I will test it. I believe it will work and it will be very good, as he already analyzes whether they are logged in or not.
Then I’ll tell you the result here
Thanks

I tested it, but it looks like this …

1. when I enter it, it goes straight to the student screen, without first having any record;

2. It is giving a message of PERMISSION NOT AUTHORIZED, being that I enabled authorization and edited the rules leaving true for read and write

He goes back to Sign up VA and opens student screen
He can write on authentication, but the bank cannot …

Instead of modifyingin your aia, upload my aiainto creator page, add json, FB URL and try. It will work fine. Blindly if you do the same process in your existing aia you will face error. Because I do not know your full blocks. I created it with what I understand. To overcome this issue if you show your full blocks or aia you will get solution

Hello, I actually opened your handmaiden, put json on it, configured the URL, Token, Packagen, Busket, at first, when I saw the blocks, I thought it would work, but there was an error in accessing Firebase and, VA, that I mentioned earlier. below is an image of the firebase rules,
Authentication worked.
tomorrow I will study it better, maybe to adapt.

Remove the word login and publish it. If possible give your handmaiden

I changed the rules, I removed the Login.
But, when he first enters he goes to the student screen.
then I go out and enter again, then he goes to the registration screen.
I record it, he saves it in the bank.
it goes back to the sing_up screen to ask for email and password.
and it stays on that screen, it doesn’t leave it.
I think he should see if he has a registration, otherwise he displays the registration screen, already with the name, e-mail, password and occupation fields.
After saving go to Longi’s screen, to perform the authentication.
On the registration screen, I believe that you should already register with the bank and authenticate.
the dawn is yielding here in Brazil (laughs).

If I close the application and go back, it opens the student screen and then goes back to the Reg_Va screen and it should go to Log_in_VA.

Ok I will modify it and will send you another one. Just try that

Being in separate apps, you don’t need to check what it is: teacher or student.
Separate the routines, they are independent. Treat only if the student / teacher password and enrollment are valid. Or the cpf.

1 Like

Your routine is almost ready. Focus on your routine and forget about the community. Make your adjustments with your own effort. So you will reach knowledge.

1 Like