Display Data from Dynamic CardView

Does anyone here have an idea how to display data in label after clicking the Dynamic Cardview? I keep searching here and trying to learn and copy it but I still don’t get the result. If you have any idea or link that I can look up too, feel free to share it in the comment box please. Thank you :sweat_smile:

This is my first try but I still get the wrong result :sweat_smile::

1 Like

Why won’t you use Do it to debug your blocks ? For example from a first look using get component as index won’t work cause it returns the name of component and not a number

I actually want to use it but I can’t since my companion always stops. :cold_sweat:

Then temporarily add a label and set label.text to get results of each stage of your procedure. Without knowing how your dynamic components are created, the global variables and so on … no one can help you

Try this
blocks(13)

1 Like

OP is uding dynamic components extension by @yusufcihan not Kodular’s dynamic card views

1 Like

In previous post @Gelo_Reuben shared his blocks. you can see he is using Kodular’s dynamic card view.
d26cf50be1d1f8145830aab93d571cb803ff234e_2_173x500

Previous Post - Separate content from Response Content - #47 by Gelo_Reuben

1 Like

Ok but then why posting an image that show us that he uses dynamic components extensions ? :thinking:
How someone in the community will help if wrong info is provided ?

2 Likes

thats true he provided wrong information. i think he is confused between kodular’s dynamic component and @yusufcihan dynamic components extension.

2 Likes

Lets wait till OP clarifies it

1 Like

Yes, I am actually confused. I keep searching and I found that some here uses that components so I tried to follow it too. Btw thanks for the help. Sorry for I, being so annoying here sometimes. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So what exactly do you use, dynamic components extension or Kodular’s dynamic card view component ?

Kodular’s dynamic card view component, I tried the extension but it took me so hard to use it haha

It’s not funny to mislead those who might help you so next time please be more accurate in your post in order to get help

2 Likes

noted, am so sorry

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.