DropBox Upload and Download help? aia?

Hello there!

Can anyone help me with an aia? File how to upload and download from a dropbox account. I have my access token from dropbox, but I need help with a test aia file. I found on community subjects about uploading images. But I want to get every file from my phone if I want to upload it in a dropbox folder and download it if I wanna. Help? :confused:

@Taifun can you help me? I used your aia file from here App Inventor Tutorials and Examples: Dropbox | Pura Vida Apps but when i try to test it or play it in the phone i get an accent colour cant be empty error. Also i saw that this is for upload images, can we convert it for files? its for personal use in my family.

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

So i download your aia. App Inventor Tutorials and Examples: Dropbox | Pura Vida Apps and i import it, then i try to test it and i get an accent colour problem:

your aia have not anything about colours :confused: idk why.
this is the blocks of your aia file

This is, because it is an App Inventor project
Unfortunately Kodular introduced a bug a whike ago, so you have to set some properties manually after importing an App Inventor project…
Alternatively crsate an empty oroject and add the blocks yoursekf…

Taifun