Erro ao iniciar aplicativo instalado - Error starting application installed

Ao iniciar o aplicativo depois de instalado aparece a mensagem informando que o app parou de funcionar. É um app de rádio stream com uma tela e com 6 Horizontal_Arrangement substituindo telas, tem 1 player, 1 sound record, 2 sharing, 1 activity starter, 4 clock, 2 web, 7 firebase, 1 extended web viewer, 1 push notifications. No meu aparelho Alcatel A5 android 4.4 e 6.0 funciona mas nos aparelhos Moto G e nos Samsung aparece o erro. Agradeço desde já.

When you start the application after it is installed, a message appears stating that the application has stopped working. Horizontal_Arrangement replacing screens, has 1 player, 1 sound record, 2 sharing, 1 activity trigger, 4 clock, 2 web, 7 firebase, 1 extended web viewer, 1 push notifications. In my Alcatel A5 android 4.4 and 6.0 device works but in the Moto G devices and the Samsung appears wrong. Thanks in advance. RadioWebGenibau22_2_copy.aia (6.2 MB)

Does it work in Companion?

Any errors in Companion show up?

Do you know how to use logcat? I would recommend looking at logcat logs on the devices that crash the app.

PLEASE READ THE RULES HERE; WE HAVE A LANGUAGE WHICH IS ALLOWED AND THATS ENGLISH.

If you want help, do you really believe that people will take your text and put it into a Translater to look what you have written. ?

Today nobody has time for everything.
And i am sure that nobody will waste his time for a translate to help.

Please write in english in the futur
IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO USE A OTHER LANGUAGE AS ENGLISH!!!

ok i have to say sorry you wrote in 2 languages.
But here you can see what i mean. I saw the wrong language and i dont look if there is a second language.

i say sorry but i hope you understand me maybe a bit better Maybe you write english as the first language.

2 Likes

Does it work in Companion?
Yes
Any errors in Companion show up?
No
Do you know how to use logcat?I do not know how to use logcat.

6.2MB aia file, I suspect you have many images in assets, if so how big in px, how many you load at the same time etc.

/Boban

3 Likes

So I have to narrow down the images I use in the app? Can you tell me the correct size of the images? Thank you.

1 Like

Those sizes are way to big

With :kodular: new option High Quality Images

bild

You can use as large images as the phone supports (px size of the phone), and the best thing is to use different images for each phone…
Edit: 720x1280, 1080x1920 etc

One more thing, remember the Aspect Ratio of your images, so if phone is in portrait mode then use portrait images and for landscape mode, landscape images of course.

/Boban

Some improvements is needed, as you are giving your app hard time positioning your components since scaling is a bit off.

ex.
bild
You have an Horizontal_Arrangement set to 70% with

Button 57%,
Button 50px,
Label 12px,

this takes more space than you have set in your Horizontal_Arrangement

I have added an test button to your projekt that do exactly the same thing as your

• Horizontal_Arrangement
  • Button 1
  • Button 2
  • Label

RadioWebGenibau22_3.aia (6.2 MB)

You should also check your other stuff as well

/Boban

3 Likes

Thank you very much, my friend.