Favorite List Save Links

I made a button to add to my favourites. The link will be saved in a list. The problem: I want when the link is saved, it is saved in an understandable way, such as saving the title of the video or the title of an article, and so on, as in Google chrome

What have you tried ? Show us and we will correct your blocks

1 Like

I’m still a beginner and don’t know how to do it. can you help me

I am also still-learning No matter who you are, either beginner or expert… All will have sometime hiccups with algorithm…

… … :fu::fu::fu:

1 Like

Store link and tittle of url and just show tittle in list

Here is your Solution @mahmowd
Don’t Forget To Mark Solution

:grin:

Here is APK:- Fab_List.apk (5.4 MB)
Here is AIA:- Fab_List.aia (26.3 KB)
Here is Video :-

Thanks
Aditya

:wink:

2 Likes

Yes, it works fine, thank you​:kissing_heart:

1 Like

@mahmowd thanks you can also follow me and if you need any help in future don’t hesitate to message me :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Thank you, but there is a problem, how can I select and delete?

You could use when List View long click block and then remove item from list based on ListView selection index. Another way is to create a custom design using dynamic components and add a trash bin icon next to each url . When image click delete specific url. Another way is to create your list using Colintree’s extension and add an extra image button, when clicked delete …

So many ways …you should try it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there a good video or can you help me please?

@mahmowd i will edit it and send it to you don’t worry but not now as it’s late night in India ok bye i will soon send it to you :heart:

1 Like

Thank you very much, I hope I didn’t bother you

Using ListView’s long click

Fab_List_1.aia (28.1 KB)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.