Firebase Data problem

Hi guys, I have some questions.
On my app on Kodular I make the tinydb feature ( firebase database), and now I have a problem.
Why all data from text box is not stored on firebase? Only a few text are stored but not all and after a time, the database information dissapear. Sorry for my bad english :smiley:

Are you new here… If yes then let me tell you…
Without blocks we can’t help you… So you have to provide complete info…
Just like what you have tried etc…

1 Like

When I test my app with kodular companion is working, but when the users use don’t work.

Capture Yes, I’m new here and I don’t know all things and on google I can’t find my problem.

1 Like

You can’t store link as tag…
Because firebase tag not allowed special characters & 2 nd when someone click on button when your all textbook are empty then your all the data will be deleted… So search more on community you will get the way to store value in firebase…

@tony .

I know, firebase don t allow the https://, $ # @ and etc. but it work, I recive text from the box after click but and I see but after I refresh the firebase dashboard the data will disapear

I already told you… If someone clicks on request skin button while your text are empty your whole data will be automatically deleted…

Try the following aia given in the following link. If it worked then mark the solution.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.