Firebase-List View

I would like to display the data as in the picture, I have no idea how to go about it: /
Can someone help me ??

Do you want to show the 1,2,3,4,5 or the values (which are currently empty) for 1,2,3,4,5 or do you want to show both ?

I want to show “a” and “1,2,3,4,5”

I have used AppInventor to demonstrate, but your blocks and settings should be the same in Kodular…

Here is one way to do it, I have set it up so that the headers do not respond to selection in the listview. You will see that my numbers have a 0 in front of them. Unless Firebase is automatically setting numbers starting from 0 or 1, you should not do this, it upsets Firebase!

I’ll try it tomorrow, you helped me again. thank you!

Oh, you will probably need to tick the box in designer ShowListsAsJson

After selecting in the alert, I would like to show me A 01 or B 01, depending on what I choose. that is, item and subitem at the same time.wants to be able to delete entries in a later production process is it possible? I thought about another solution, but yours doesn’t require a database rebuild
Help

Why don’t you show first key value alone in list view and upon selecting key value show again the corresponding value of pressed key value??

This should do it:

actually a more reliable method:

2 Likes

Thank You so much :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.