Firebase rules not working

Hello koders I set the firebase rules authentication user to read and write and then when I start my application it crashed on screen1. I have to make any changes on my app? Kindly answer me because I write many questions regarding this. But until now it didn’t solve

show your firebase rules

{
“rules”: {
“.read”: “auth != null”,
“.write”: “auth != null”
}
}

Thank you replying

How do you know it is firebase causing the problem. Debug by removing all items from your Screen initialise, and add them back one by one. Also you do not show any sign in (to firebase) routine…

Because when the read and write rules are true, then the app is working fine

Kindly check my screen1 blocks

1 Like

As per the image provided by you, it doesn’t show any Firebase Authentication blocks.
You need to sign in to Firebase(using Firebase Authentication) before doing any CRUD (Create, Read, Update & Delete) operations on Firebase Database

2 Likes

What changes I have to make in my blocks. Can u please explain me . Thank you so much

if possible have a look at this guide…

I read it and everything gone above from my head. It only make sense how to create email sign in, I cant understand why we need to store users details?.I only want to know what changes I have to made in my app. If you want to help me I can also DM you the aia file. Only if you are interested to help me

2 Likes

That stuff is for the real coders not for koders :expressionless::expressionless:. I understood upto Put method. After that landed on mars.