[Free] CustomDialog. My 10th extension

Just like we see in iphone.

images - 2020-09-24T234821.406
As you can see in picture. Like this what i am satish to do.

1 Like

But, Thanks for this beautiful extension and contribution to community.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for the update :grinning:

1 Like

Super :heart::heart:

1 Like

When we register a layout with CustomDialog.DialogBox method, it shows the dialogue straight away. Instead it should make the registered arrangement invisible and should only be shown when .ShowDialogue method is called. Somewhat like Kodular’s Custom dialogue method.

Second, what is the calculation for getting the dialogue, exactly in centre of the device’s screen? As dividing the screen’s height and width by 2 doesn’t center’s the dialogue

4 Likes

Yes, Agreed with the 1st point.

And I think instead of the value there must be there options like top, bottom, center.

Just like custom FAB Extension has, it would be more convenient.

2 Likes

my app is not responding after using the extension.

please help me

Pls share ur error if u wnt help.

there is no error.
sorry, i forget to visible the horizontal arrangement

3 Likes

Can you do something about this @varsha?

1 Like

Pls check I update aix. Now u can invisible dialog when u initialize dialog

Hello @varsha I just checked the update and now the dialogue becomes invisible on initialization as expected.

Though there are some points that I would like to mention

1. the dialogue background color doesn’t becomes transparent
    I used the following blocks to make transparent color but it remains to green(set from designer)

blocks (96)

Look at below screenshot

There is a button at the bottom of the screen. I set the background color of the button as well as the dialogue(VA) to green from designer
And on screen initialization I made both of their background color to transparent using mentioned blocks.
The effect is seen on button background color but not on dialogue(VA)

1. It would be good if you provide something like this :point_down: to center the dialogue

If u wnt to set. Background transparent then set int 0

1 Like

U can set the value x is horizantal and y is vertical for centre dialog and
It is possible to make block but i dint make block bez some one wnt to set dailog cornor,or top middle etc so this x and y is easy to set as per user choice

But this x and y seems to be more confusing as the calculation isn’t easy to get. Having blocks for the same is more preferable

1 Like

I was also trying to figure out how to center the custom dialog as it might look different to different screen sizes (Although I’m not sure if it will).

This does not work:
blocks (2)

Use this version
https://community.kodular.io/uploads/short-url/eOOZ5qobgSadN8YdFzjvBDr6WBb.aix

Hello @varsha This version doesn’t contains any block to centre the dialogue. Any reason behind not providing the blocks?

In that version the Postion is Fixed at Center.
I think its the Original Extension before I asked to add the Position Feature to it.

3 Likes