(free for a short time) WordMind - a game similar to Wordle - only better ;-)

Hello community

Today I would like to present the app of my 13-year-old son and myself.
I think it’s great what you can do with Kodular and little programming knowledge! We hope you enjoy it? What do you say to that? We are curious about your feedback and rely on it to make the app even better.

What is the name of your app?

#WordMind - The word puzzle for mind and soul with a portion of fun and good humor.

Describe your app:

Wordmind is a word puzzle similar to Wordle only better :wink: :heart_eyes:
In addition to a daily word, up to another 100 words can be guessed in several categories
Here we used Dynamic Components Extension

We used the Baserow extension from Profile - Sumit1334 - Kodular Community as the database
Likewise the Listview extension for displaying the leaderboard
@iamwsumit is a great developer

In addition, countless help here from the communities! → you are the best → thank you all! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Screenshots:

App Store/Download link:

At 1000 download I donate to extension developer

7 Likes

Great App @akim_akim . Nice Ui . But why the App is Paid ?

1 Like

It has nice UI.

However, it seems each guess can be random letters instead of real words like Wordle. Where is the challenge in that?

@AkApp

Thanks for your feedback.

All life costs. Only apps shouldn’t cost anything?
As we all know here, app development also has VALUE.
I would also like to donate the developer extension from this income.

I would also like to motivate my 13-year-old son to build his own apps rather than play the Playstation all day - help me :smiley:

I don’t like games that are financed by advertising. The game is supposed to be for kids too. I don’t want to seduce them with advertising. I find it indecent.

I hope for your understanding.

You don’t have to buy it, but I would be happy if you share this app. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I understood @akim_akim you should motivate him rather than play the Playstation all day: .

My son should program apps! and not play playstation. :smiley: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi there @deanart2012

thanks for your feedback

yes it is, you can store any letters. You are also free to enter whole words.
I find the difficulty similar. In addition, the challenge is to guess the word in so few attempts.
The number of attempts is arbitrary. (With the attempt there are 20 points deducted).
We have dynamic word lengths (3-7) (thanks to dynamic components)
Believe me, figuring out a 7 letter word is not easy.
In the leaderboard you will find 4 challenges.

1. most points
  2. most correct words
  3. Average attempts per word
  4. Average time per word

the fewest tries usually means more time .
Being high in both is the challenge :wink:

For Easter there is the app for you to download free of charge.

Feel free to download, play and share… :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Happy Easter