Does any one know free server hosting
Why not use Google?
like i want to make a app which has youtube videos which are amazing so people not have to update always so server will update and then people will see it i want to do it in colular
can you help pls anyone here
Use WebHost or firebase. Welcome to the Community.
Make a file containing the youtube links and upload it to the firebase server. When the user wants to see the video download it.
- Alwaysdata — 100 MB free web hosting with support for MySQL, PostgreSQL, CouchDB, MongoDB, PHP, Python, Ruby, Node.js, Elixir, Java, Deno, custom web servers, access via FTP, WebDAV and SSH; mailbox, mailing list and app installer included.
- Awardspace.com — Free web hosting + a free short domain, PHP, MySQL, App Installer, Email Sending & No Ads.
- Bubble — Visual programming to build web and mobile apps without code, free with Bubble branding.
- cloudno.de — Free cloud hosting for Node.js apps.
- Deploy Now — Deploy smarter. Deploy faster. Deploy Now. - Deploy up to 3 web projects from your GitHub repository for free.
- Drive To Web — Host directly to the web from Google Drive & OneDrive. Static sites only. Free forever. One site per Google/Microsoft account.
- Endless Hosting — 300 MB storage, Free SSL, PHP, MySQL, FTP, free sub-domains, E-Mail, DNS, beatiful panel UI. One of the best!
- Fenix Web Server - A developer desktop app for hosting sites locally and sharing them publically (in realtime). Work however you like, using its beautiful user interface, API, and/or CLI.
- Free Hosting — Free Hosting With PHP 5, Perl, CGI, MySQL, FTP, File Manager, POP E-Mail, free sub-domains, free domain hosting, DNS Zone Editor, Web Site Statistics, FREE Online Support and many more features not offered by other free hosts.
- Freehostia — FreeHostia offers free hosting services incl. an industry-best Control Panel & a 1-click installation of 50+ free apps. Instant setup. No forced ads.
- heliohost.org — Community powered free hosting for everyone.
- hostman.com — Deploy up to 3 static sites from your GitHub repository for free.
- neocities.org — Static, 1 GB free storage with 200 GB Bandwidth.
- netlify.com — Builds, deploy and hosts static site/app free for, 100 GB data and 100 GB/month bandwidth.
- commons.host - Static web hosting and CDN.100% free and open source software (FOSS). With a commercially sustainable software as a service (SaaS) to fund R&D.
- pantheon.io — Drupal and WordPress hosting, automated DevOps and scalable infrastructure. Free for developers and agencies
- readthedocs.org — Free documentation hosting with versioning, PDF generation and more
- render.com — A unified platform to build and run all your apps and web app free SSL, a global CDN, private networks and auto deploys from Git, free for static web page.
- sourceforge.net — Find, Create and Publish Open Source software for free
- Stormkit — Integrate building, deploying and hosting seamlessly with your git flow of your JAMStack or Node.JS app. 50 GB bandwith and 10m requests for free per month including free SSL.
- surge.sh — Static web publishing for Front-End developers. Unlimited sites with custom domain support
- tilda.cc — One site, 50 pages, 50 MB storage, only the main pre-defined blocks among 170+ available, no fonts, no favicon and no custom domain
- txti.es — Quickly create web pages with markdown.
Vercel — Build, deploy, and host web apps with free SSL, global CDN, and unique Preview URLs each time you
git push. Perfect for Next.js and other Static Site Generators.
- Versoly — SaaS focussed website builder - unlimited websites, 70+ blocks, 5 templates, custom CSS, favicon, SEO and forms. No custom domain.
- Qovery — Qovery is the simplest way to deploy your full-stack apps on AWS, GCP and Azure. It is free web hosting for developers with Database, SSL, a global CDN, and auto deploys from Git.
- FlashDrive.io - PaaS service similar to Heroku with a developer-centric approach and all inclusive features. Free tier for static assets, staging and developer apps.
Even I needed this
thanks a lot to