[FREE] TextEnhancer - Enhance Text Formatting in Your App

About

Introducing TextEnhancer, the ultimate extension for enhancing text formatting in your Kodular projects! With TextEnhancer, you can effortlessly add advanced text features to your app, making it more dynamic and engaging for your users.

Blocks

SetTextJustification:

• Set or unset text justification for the specified label. Justification values: true to justify, false for no justification.
    blocks(21)

SetTextScrollable:

• Enable or disable text scrolling for the specified label. true to enable scrolling, false to disable scrolling.
    blocks(24)

SetMaxLines:

• Set the maximum number of lines for the specified label.
    blocks(17)

SetLetterSpacing:

• Set the letter spacing for the text of the specified label.
    blocks(16)

SetTextShadow:

• Set a shadow effect for the text of the specified label. Parameters: radius (float), dx (float), dy (float) - shadow offset, color (String) - shadow color.
    blocks(26)

SetTextPadding:

• Set the padding around the text of the specified label. Parameters: left, top, right, bottom (int) - padding values in pixels.
    blocks(14)

SetTextGravity:

• Set the text gravity for the specified label. Gravity values: 0 = Left, 1 = Center, 2 = Right.
    blocks(20)

SetTextStrikethrough:

• Set or unset the strikethrough effect for the text of the specified label. true to apply strikethrough, false to remove strikethrough.
    blocks(27)

SetTextSelectable:

• Enable or disable text selection for the specified label. true to enable text selection, false to disable text selection.
    blocks(25)

HighlightText:

• Highlight specified text within the label with the given background color. Parameters: text (String) - text to highlight, backgroundColor (String) - color in hexadecimal format.
    blocks(13)

SetTextTransformation:

• Set text transformation for the specified label. Transformation values: 0 = None, 1 = Uppercase, 2 = Lowercase.
    blocks(28)

SetTextWrapping:

• Enable or disable text wrapping for the specified label. true to enable text wrapping, false to disable text wrapping.
    blocks(29)

SetTextEllipsizing:

• Set text ellipsizing for the specified label. Ellipsizing values: 0 = None, 1 = Start, 2 = Middle, 3 = End.
    blocks(19)

ScaleTextSize:

• Scale the text size of the specified label based on the length of the text. Parameters: minTextSize , maxTextSize (float) - minimum and maximum text size in scaled pixels, scaleStep (float) - scaling factor.
    blocks(15)

SetTextClipping:

• Enable or disable text clipping for the specified label. true to enable text clipping, false to disable text clipping.
    blocks(18)

SetTextMasking:

• Set text masking on a TextView with dots within the specified range. Parameters: start , end (int) - start and end indices of the range to mask with dots.
    blocks(22)

SetMarqueeEnabled:

• Enable or disable the marquee effect for the specified label.
    blocks(13)

SetHtmlEnabled:

• Enable or disable HTML rendering for the specified label.
    blocks(14)

Downloads

TextEnhancer.aix (9.6 KB)

donations are welcomed. Thank you. :smiley:

10 Likes

Added 2 new blocks,
Extension is now available for free.

4 Likes

Very nice @David :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

very nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

If you don’t mind please provide your .java file. This is very helpful.

Beautiful and very useful Extension…

2 Likes

Can It detect links in the the lable?

Currently it does not have that feature but I might add in the future. And . By detect link, you mean to highlight urls or make them clickable?

2 Likes

Thanks for reply, Like I enter the url, it will show highlighted clickable title of that url.

1 Like

@David

blocks (99)

how to add multiple label to justify, i have 25+ labels, i dont want use manually block setup for each label. pls guide.

and pls inable CSS in this or add one block , css - true/false , as well as html block

my text - use html & css :

<p><b style="color: red;font-size: 28px;">Introduction :</b> Electrical Elements and their Classification, KCL, KVL equation and node voltage method, D.C  circuits steady state analysis with independent and dependent sources, Series and parallel circuits, Star delta  conversion, Superposition theorem, Thevenin’s theorem, Norton’s theorem, Maximum Power Transfer Theorem.</p>

but it only enable html. not css like color not visible.

I made it that way so that I can easily use it with dynamic components extension. Even if it accept a list of labels, it’s still similar right? You can try storing all your labels in a variable and use for each loop.

Not all css is supported. You can try like this

<p><font color='red'><b>Introduction :</b></font> Electrical Elements and their Classification, KCL, KVL equation and node voltage method, D.C circuits steady state analysis with independent and dependent sources, Series and parallel circuits, Star delta conversion, Superposition theorem, Thevenin’s theorem, Norton’s theorem, Maximum Power Transfer Theorem.</p>
1 Like

Pls guide, i want to create this type of list.

You might want to learn about Supported tags and create your html text using the supported formats. it can be achieved