Ftp Component upload empty file

Hello iam uploading image to ftp server all is working fine about a week ago but now i devlop a another app with same logic iam getting empty file in my server!

ftp connect succesfully but while upload it,s having error and when i try to check error by notifier using block when upload error of ftp then i got empty error!

please help also my old app is not working now

which error exactly are you geting?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

See the blocks images

iam getting connected alert but iam getting error while uploading and i got empty error alert in notifier

Unbenannt

use Do it to debug your blocks, see also tip 4 here App Inventor: How to Learn | Pura Vida Apps
see also Live Development, Testing, and Debugging Tools

is this an Android 10 device you are using for your tests?
do you get issues in the companion app and/or after building the app?

Taifun

what is do it iam not understand!

i check image commponent selection in label iam getting path

problem in file uploading.ftp components has any bugs!

please try yourself i will give you my ftp details!i change diffrent device network providers also

While connected to companion use do it to debug your blocks

Companion disconnect automatically after 20% on every project! companion not working from a month

Is companion updated to latest version 1.4D.1 ?

1 Like

yes I update companion still same issues

first get the companion app running before continuing with your ftp issue
if necessary, start a new thread in case you still have issues connecting to the companion app

Taifun