Google Ad Manager components now in General Availability

Do I need approval for an app already published in the store?

No you do not need approval for a published app but accordings to the docs in order to be eligible for a Google Ad Manager child account you should have at least one approved

So I must apply so that my account becomes eligible, I guess?

I quess …What happens if you click to learn more ?

It redirects me here: What is Google Ad Manager? - Kodular Docs

Can you check what you see in your own account?

The same because I do not use ads :slight_smile:

2 Likes

okay, thank for replay

1 Like

@Diego Pls increase impression revenue is decreasing daily​:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Do you really think it’s the founders artificially decreasing the volume of ads served? Did it not cross your mind that it might be the users losing interest in your apps?

1 Like

@Mateja last 7 days kodular impressions above 10k + suddenly it reduces 1k to 5k it is not app problem kodular increases ecpm & they decreases ad impressions​:raised_hands:

& note one think not in my app all users impressions also decreased but ecpm increase so they can earn much amount…but in some app need more impressions for higher revenue.

I think last month kodular serve more impressions less ecpm that time some users complaints about that you can see the community post there.

Now kodular giving high ecpm but less impression

@Diego Hello can you check my apps? My impression is very low now… Is this any issue from my side or kodular side please reply

1 Like

Current eCPM settings are the BEST. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

wow, your logic :roll_eyes: more impression and less ecpm will give you less revenue
and also irritate users so it’s better to have high ecpm, low impression, and high revenue. so the current setting for ads manager is the best one.

Ok but i just tell the fact before high impression my earning 4-5 daily now just 1-2 that why i ask…

If all users likes this sorry my unlucky :sleepy::roll_eyes:

1 Like

@Diego Only my Hope is your response :pray:

1 Like

Monetization

STATUS

Submitted for review 2 months, 1 week ago
i hope that will not be like this for ever

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Firstly, how did Google approve an app named “Safari browser” which uses a trademarked name and logo??? Secondly, ads are not allowed in browsers so Kodular will never approve it. Thirdly, if your app is on the play store you don’t need kodular’s approval. Forth, don’t share your email publicly

It’s actually called “Saffari Browser”.