Google ask Api 31

Waiting for @Kodular :thinking:

3 Likes

@Kodular , please give us feedback

3 Likes

Is there a new update that allows us to extract an apk version that carries Android level 31 because Google Play rejects version 10? Is there an upcoming update that supports version 13?

[image]

1 Like

No. We do not have a date.

Kodular is useless now

4 Likes

Enable api31 from here

Describe your issue

The target API for your app is 30. To provide the required performance and security, the target API must be at least 31. Change the target API level for the application to no lower than 31.

This shows me when trying to download new aab in Google Play Console.

Steps to reproduce the issue

Expected Behaviour

Should download aab.

Actual Behaviour

Error: The target API for your app is 30. To provide the required performance and security, the target API must be at least 31. Change the target API level for the application to no lower than 31.

Show your Blocks

No needed.

Android version

Enable API31 from here

Poet says that favor is the thing free.

Good for the poet. Other people have bills to pay.

1 Like

I think premium membership is going to be waste… till api 31 launch

7 Likes

they are ingoring us, we waiting more then month and I wasted one premium membership payment. I am really mad !

5 Likes

Please give us a forecast at least because it doesn’t make sense to pay for not being able to publish the apps…

3 Likes

You still can upload updates for existing apps until November. Only for new apps you need target API 31 and for those you can follow the workaround

or

or

Here is a forecast: MIT App Inventor will release the API 31 update soon… then wait a few days more (or weeks depending on the speed of the Kodular team) until it is also available in Kodular

Taifun

So, We don not have forecast.

Yes and it’s 18 days after you sent this message
And nothing has been done

1 Like

Finally @Kodular respond

3 Likes

Can we at least get a time frame?

2 Likes

use this app for api 31 reflection… He made my day to another level… anyone who wants to submit urgent update… simply use this app…
just upload keystore…
upload apk…
buy license which costs $1.5 or ₹100… only one time…
submit request…
and finally get your app or bundle link from status…
Its also works on apps using extension or firebase authentication system…

Thanks @nikzdevz

Kodular is a google partner and they knew perfectly well that everything would stop with the API31 requirement, but if they communicated it, it would delay or not be successful the launch of the premium membership.