53 years old/young

8 Likes

Happy birthday Peter

Young form mind

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Peter
Have a great day :partying_face:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday, our beloved Allround broddler friend!

This time, I do not simply come with a gif, like always, now I’m lettering a longer comment than ever I wrote in an anniversary topic. I just wanted to thank you for the effort you put into the development and the lot of work you give into this, and other App Inventor - dedicated communities. Wherever I look, you’re there.
Thank you for the tons of free-to-use content you distribute everywhere, especially for the comic-style blocks in SVG, they’re extremely useful.

I’ve got a question for you: How can you do this all (probably) together with a job? It is very hard to see a time when you are not busy with helping the contributors of this community.

Thank you, and have a delightful birthday!

Daniel

12 Likes

Happy birthday! I hope you can reach all your goals!
Congratulations!

3 Likes

Happy birthday! :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!! :tada: :cake:

2 Likes

Hi @Daaniiieel,

Thank you for your kind words. I have a 36 hour workweek and i guess i spend at least the same amount of time with all the builders. I don’t need much sleep. :wink:

Since i discovered App Inventor some 9 years ago i am hooked on the concept of what it and all the builders give me. A way to make my own apps and a way to express my creativity.

I like helping other users and moderating a couple of communities. My background is that i am a registered nurse by profession at a medical heroin unit but i also did a lot of adult education as a teacher. So i am rather busy. :grin: Not bad for an old guy. :grin:

16 Likes

Happy Birthday I do not know how the community will be without you​:heart_eyes::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Happy “late” birthday @Peter! We love your funny images LOL, a power Sander! :partying_face::confetti_ball::cake:

I prefer vanilla cake but, chocolates good too :joy:

5 Likes