Hello, I found an interesting example, tell me how can I save in Tiny DB

hello, I found an interesting example, tell me how can I save in Tiny DB

?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What exactly do you like to store in TinyDB?
The list db?
Just use the StoreValue method

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

above is an example of how to save, edit, delete, I want to save it in Tiny DB

Again: what is ‘it’ you like to save?
You can save only data, but not blocks of an example

Taifun

save the data entered in field 1 and 2,3

In your save blocks, you can use Tiny DB store value block and give it a unique tag and value will be the things you want to save. You can also make a list and save it in tiny db.

And when you want to get that saved data use TinyDB get value block and remember to set same tag as you gave previously for storing.

You can use multiple store value blocks with different tags for different purposes.

The main advantage of storing data in tiny db is that you can access it from any screen.

can you give an example

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

can you give an example