How can pick or open pdf file in kodular

I am searching whole night… How can pick or open PDF file from mobile storage. and I tried all examples and solution given koders but not working any.

Try This App Inventor Tutorials and Examples: Pick a file | Pura Vida Apps
@Ankit_Pal

@Ankit_Pal Use this extension You can Pick any type of File with this but be sure to ask permission

android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE

Mark Solution :grin:

1 Like

I already tried it. But not working, If you’re make me pdf file picker application then I will pay you

Already tried it, but it’s not working If you make me pdf file picker application then I will pay you

:arrow_up: :arrow_up:
try using this

1 Like

Android version ?

2 Likes

Off-Topic

@Dhayananth_J as you can see i have already posted this before so you shouldn’t have posted it again check Post 3

1 Like

Android Version 11

I believe with the suggested extension it is not possible to access the ASD on Android 11 devices .

1 Like

Please, Please, Please- Provide an aia and apk file using this extension with file type PDF

You are right

You have any other solution, like whatsapp or any other app how can pick all types of file and data

A lot of changes has been made with the limitations in file accessing with android 11+ and we will see more changes as soon Kodular releases new version targeting SDK 30 see

2 Likes

@Ankit_Pal Try this is it working and i also request others to check this
Pdf_file_Pick.apk (5.4 MB)

Thanks, But it’s not working
Permission allow/granted but it’s return value permission was not granted

Check it

Try again one more time after enabling all the required permission from settings
Note:- This error/Problem is due to android 11 restrictions

Tried many times, android 11 problem

Now Let’s talk to professional @bodymindpower
Now anke can help in getting into the storage of android 11