How to call a data from airtable automatically by changing date. with device date

i search many topics in kodular community but i can not get full tutorial with .ais and airtable.

can u help me how to call a data from airtable automatically by changing date. with device date

i use google spreed sheet but it did’t not work for 2000 cell data.

i want to make e 4X365 cell spreadsheet in airtable

when match date automatically data call and show in label.
i want to use device date

if you really help a beginner, like me. please send spreadsheet and ais or aia file with full block setup.

please help me i already design a app with 2 months for this reson i can not publish it. please.

Please take a look at this. A reading time of 1h in 2.5 years isn’t really much.

And this is really not the right way .

1 Like

Airtable does not work in real time. You could use a firebase as an intermediary: when a value is changed in firebase it is also changed in airtable. But it doesn’t make much sense because you could directly use firebase to store all the information of your app.

And if you want we can also publish it in PlayStore and give you the benefits, right? (sarcasm, obviously)

Here we can help you with any QUESTION you may have. But we are not going to do your work for you

i use google spreadsheet. but showing error

No way. It means you are in mistake at someplace