How to create a e-commerce app for selling products

Hey! Can anybody here help me out for creating an e-commerce app. I am new to this. So please if anybody can help me out it was a great pleasure for me.

It can not be tell how to create bcz it will be a very big app and you have to learn more and more or you can buy it from anyone but I can tell you some points

1 Create login with firebase authentication

Community posts about firebase authentication

Sign in with Google with Firebase Auth Component

Firebase Authentication Template

Firebase Authentication Tutorial | Google Sign In

2 Show products with any custom list view extension to you some paid custom listview

Extensions

1.deep host’s extension
[REDACTED BY MODERATION]

3.Custom ListView Extension [Paid] Any Type of Dynamic list create ( Infinite type of list )

3 make payment with any payment gateway there are several payment gateway method in community

These are the some main points I have told you but I can’t tell you how to create a full app because it will be very lengthy process and it can be take up to 3 to 4 months I hope I helped you

3 Likes

Welcome to Community,

As @parmarparth996 said that will be a large project and you need to learn a lot things to do that, first take any app and try to copy that, where ever you need any help then ask, like how to create a method, not a complete app, how someone can describe a big project in words?

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Do at your own
And try many times
If you can’t suceed then ask for help
With some blocks not with full screen
:relaxed:

1 Like

What help you need kindly let us know?
You first start with screen which have a signup/login system using firebase authencation.

just hire any developer for this project

1 Like

BTW, Do you want to sell Digital ( Downloadable) Products OR Physical Products which needs shipments to door step?

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

what who is not you??

@krish.jha is saying that i am the one who post this question here.

Stop doing off topics!

Physical products