How to create Image list and select item in list view image and text

how to create blocks for selection list view image and text

Welcome @GOPAL_CHANDRA_HALDER !!!
What did you try ? Show us your blocks.

1 Like

here is my blocks.bt 1 error while testing…please solve the bloks. i create 1 title list,1 icon list, 1 url list above my blocks.

i create anather blocks bt can’t select list item.so what can i do? or how to create approprite blocks.and i create it list view by changing list view image and text…

Just set ‘List_View1’ elements to get global contents. There’s no need to initialize local list.

i change my blocks and i see my list…bt how i select and delete my list item.please help doing create my blocks…

Hope these blocks will solve your problem. :slight_smile:

i wan’t show my selection by notifier…i just select my item with checkbox…and make a new list …

To make a new list, use add items to list block.

how to show device storage videos in the List view image and text?

can you help ? please reply…

Use Taifun Files extension or Extension by @vknow360. You can not show video image in list view because the extensions available for extracting thumbnails is little bugged. :slight_smile:

which list i can take for showing videos by the device storage ?

You can use List View Image and Text but you can’t show thumbnails.

can i use grid view to showing device video?

You can use anything but you won’t be able to show the video thumbnail.

why?We have this extension:

I know. But it takes too much time to extract the thumbnail and show it in the listview.
The extension is good for extracting thumbnail from a single video but not from multiple videos at a time. I have tried every possible method but not getting the desired results.

It works a bit slow for online videos but not for local videos.
I would like to see your blocks.

These are the blocks. :sweat_smile: