How to fade out an image in kodular?

I saw the arrows on the image so I though if its scroll arrangement then it might be helpful.

Yes me too, :joy: :joy: but I read again the topic and understood what I wanted to do

1 Like

@themaayur is correct as it is possible with the extension he suggested but it will fade the edges didnt give the black image effect on the edge…

or
you can use fading black image to overlay in the edges using animation utils

or (i’m not sure about this because i have never used gradient color)
you can use gradint extention to create following color
black black black(little transparency) black(more transparency) and the transparent and then vice versa
and in the end you can overlay it…

it will be little complex to manage arrangements but read below :grin: :point_down: :point_down:

1 Like

I’m not sure what exactly should be achieved, but it should be easy to do something like this with:

Mabe you can send a test aia.

i think this extension will not work for this…

3 Likes

As I said I’m not sure what’s about:

The user want a fade out on imgae, I didn’t think he want animation.
Anyways let the @Johan_Henrique reply

yes i know but i was just telling :innocent:

Look at the question:

That’s exactly what I have shown.
Maybe it’s better to wait for a reply of @Johan_Henrique.

3 Likes

Yes because sometimes it happens that question is different and suggestions are different :joy::joy::joy:
We must wait

2 Likes

Take a horizontal arrangement and set his background image as your needed image (fade image) and set buttons on horizontal arrangement as per your need and set button event to scroll by horizontal scroll handler extension .

1 Like

This tip of yours and a few more changes of mine worked, being able to do this effect using the gradient extension, thanks

2 Likes

Which extension have you used for gradient??

I found this guide which has extension too.

imposible you do by kodular because kodular cant lay the componet apart

Do you mean overlaying components?

It is possible see this guide

And also a extension is available

using the decoration component (Set margin) and some more spaces placed in the correct way to overlap any component without using a single extension, I did it in my application.

Hey you can try this aia. Because I already used this effect in the movie app

If it’s your solution then mark it as solution because others can get benefit of this, thanks

1 Like

i mean apart of shading over lay of layout or image etc

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.