How to make an app store?

Now I have got enough ideas. I will start working now and tomorrow I will post the results I have got. Thanks,
@Vaibhav @themaayur @ADDYLIN

3 Likes

Seen that just now! :smiley: :blush:

Hi,
Can anyone tell me is there any method or extension to show images in app with zoom function?
Since I don’t want to use deephost’s extensions…

Visit this site you will get this type of aia free of cost.

1 Like

AIA is paid :sweat_smile:
Edit: I got it thanks, I thought it is paid.

Well it does not have Image feature I guess.
I want a method through which I can show user few screenshots which can be zoomed also.

Hi Koders,
This is Kshitij. Is there any extension through which I can make custom dialogs (notifier) using card views? I have searched the community but couldn’t find any. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

You have not searched we4ll there is already a guide about that

Let see this

:sweat_smile:
I forgot about this. Will post when it is completed…

I know about that but I wanted an extension.

If blocks can do the job then why you need extension

My sugggestion if blocks can do then do not use extension

1 Like

I know but when I used this method then my app behaved strange the screen went black.
I was trying to fix that so thought of asking it in community as I can’t share the aia of my app that is why I also asked for an extension.

I have used this method several time but cant get any problem I think you have done anything wrong

You should check your blocks

1 Like

I needed a custom notifier for showing dialogs in my app and not as a notification.
Thanks for help…

Use this :point_down: extension and hide/show the registered view according to your need

2 Likes

Thanks I guess this would work.

Update: You can also try this new extension from @zainulhassan

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@AppyStudio
You are posting a link to your topic and it is not related to my content.
It is #off-topic.