How to make app unhackable from lucky patcher

I made an app where and added in app billing but Lucky Patcher is able to hack my app … I added signature verification, and root detection and more securities but still rooted phones can easily hack my app by using lucky patcher … Is there any trick to make it unhackable?

1 Like

You can’t make your app unhackable but you can adopt some measures
Like detect lucky patcher is in mobile or not if yes block your app and user like this serach on community you will get some related post

You can use this extention.with this extention you can protect your app from different kind of hacks

2 Likes

Even big companies can’t protect their games from being hacked so what we are.:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

There is an idea to make such security that if it got patched for stopping detecting dangerous app installed on phone.

So if it got patched the will will close automatically or even you can ban the device

1 Like

i’m not so sure but i have an idea i think it will work…

So @Team_UniqueZz do you know any guy who used lucky patcher to patch your app

2 Likes

We are everything because the team who create lucky patcher is also humans like us . So don’t underestimate anyone

4 Likes

What do you mean? Lucky patcher patch apk direct in data so we can’t detect it and it change package name randomly

1 Like

Actually I didn’t release app publicly I just try to hack my app on rooted phone and non rooted phone … Non rooted phone can’t hack it but rooted phone can … I try to hack with lucky patcher and it hacked

1 Like

why people will hack your game/app?

1 Like

Unlimited money/gems/coins :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Read this:

1 Like

Means it directly edits data saved in db… am I right?

That’s easy to prevent…

Would you like to pm me? And let’s discuss about and find a solution…

I remember, when I was 10 years old, I used to hack subway surfers for unlimited coins using game guardian :pleading_face: :sob: .
I think the only way to prevent it is store data In server

3 Likes

Yes right. The servers must be secured instead of the app.

2 Likes

apps or games can be still hacked without root, like installing parallel space or any virtual space.

Yes check for that apk running if yes then stop and report the user

1 Like

Its already connected with firebase

1 Like

Not really it has powerful emulator detection and licence vertification so app will work only if users download it from play store